An old drawing that i finally colored after watching Iron Man 3.
Although the film is not a personal favorite, the tech in the film was inspiration enough.
This armor design is of my own. Low on weapons, but high on agility.
- I've shown here a step by step procedure of the coloring on Photoshop. From the drawing to the final result.
- Step 1 - The drawing is done by a black pen on paper.
- Step 2 - The basic colors are blocked out.
- Step 3 - The shadows are applied.
- Step 4 - A mid tone and facial contours are added.
- Step 5 - Highlights.
- Step 6 - Glow at the blasters and chest.
- Step 7 - Caption.
- Before and after. Although i think the line drawing has a beauty of its own, i like the colored version too. Hope you do as well. :)