- Make Your Choice!
...is the first attempt to create an interactive video installation.
This work is part of my Master's Degree Disseration about multiverses, contingency and butterfly effect experimentations.
The final work will be a Interactive Video Installation, set in a public place, so that everyone would have the opportunity to experience Time and it's manipulations.
- First theorisation of the whole interactive project.
- Final explanation of the fields involved in the project and how they interact whith each other.
- First test on a simple scenario with a single view and 4 choices.
- Drafts for the installation. The will is to create a whole wall with screens. Here is therefore a humble tryout for dividing the action.
- Here is a Trailer for the interactive video installation I am currently creating.
The project is a room where you could choose the actions with the position of your body in space. Each decision you make has a precise effect on the plot, and enables you to understand the understatements of contingent actions and the causal chain of events.
(You may have noticed that I used the plot and pictures of my P2 project. Indeed, as I liked them both, I decided to mix those 2 projects in one...and they fit perfectly.)
Soon, more videos and the final installation!