• Design a logo/brand identity for a music director.
• Design should be a combination of both type and image.
• The logo should be a sleek, sophisticated and confident mark.
• Preferably no cliches used (music notes, piano keys, etc.) unless they can
be tastefully and professionally done.
• Looking for an overall clean and contemporary look and feel.
• Logo must work on a small scale for potential letterhead and business
• Artistic, organic and hand drawn feel
• Logo should be clean and warm.
• Graphic/logo should conduct a pattern.
The graphic shape is based off of a musical graph that depicts a conductors range of 4 hand motions.
view graph here
** Extra Promo **