- MPMP_ Instant Heaven Installation
- We are striving towards silence into the air. Air in this case stands as a metaphor for sleep.
MPMP imagines sleep as a way of gaining power, escaping and being safe in silence, hidden in our dreams;
sleep as a state of infinity and eternity, where time and space become irrelevant notions,
where we experience silence as a consensus in all senses to their fullest; nothing else other than the sound of our breath.
- Large, transparent bubbles are used as a part of the artworks and the installation, they drift freely in total balance and float through a heavenly landscape. Bubbles are defined by air, they are fragile and clear, isolating the inside from the outside world with delicate lightness. There is a clear division - you can only be inside or outside and either side could control the other in any way. It brings total shelter, safety and silence. Here, the bubbles act as symbols of merriment; they stand for wishes, dreams and fantasy. They are self-contained worlds of illusions, places of senses and emotions
- The idea behind having the installations contained inside the spheres is isolation, distance and unreachable dreams.
C-Space presents works from MPMP,
21. Sep. - 1. Nov. 2013
opening Saturday Sep. 21st 16:00 - 18:00
Red No.1 - C1 & C2, Caochangdi Chaoyang District, Beijing 100015, China
- MPMP makes its 5th step in the utopian theory by being true to its roots of a very futuristic and modern approach within a natural and spiritual context, the concept behind.This stage leads us out of the “Abyss” (AW 2013/14) into the “Instant Heaven” SS 2014.It continues to exemplifies that science and nature can lead us towards love.