- LITTLE ARCH II & III MAISONETTE, CRETE, GREECEArchitects: Pantelis TheodorakisType: Residential Family
Location: Greece, Chania, Kalyves
Building status: plan permit 2009, under construction
Number of stories: 3 (1 basement)
Plot area: 380 m2
Builiding area: 340 m2
- The Location
Little Arch I & II are located in the well known village of Kalyves which lies at the entrance of Souda bay. Kalyves is about 20km away from the city of Chania, on the east of the city of Chania, and about 40km west from the city of Rethymno. A quiet and peaceful town, with about 1400 permanent residents.
They are set in their own landscaped grounds of 180m² each, just 500m from the sandy beach awarded the blue flag each year and 200m from a wonderful creek, with magnificent views of the “Lefka Ori” the famous Cretan Mountains.
City of Chania 20km
Chania international airport 30km
Chania port 7km
City & port of Rethymno 40km
- Google maps link:
- The property
The 2 lovely detached houses are totalling 170m² each and are arranged over three levels (sub level, ground level and first level of 68m², 68m² and 34m² respectively).
• Double-height living room
• Open-plan kitchen and dinning room
• 2 bedrooms (3 rd optional)
• 1 Playroom
• 3 bathrooms (1 at each floor)
• Internal staircase from the basement and to the 1 st floor
• large veranda of 20m² on the first floor (views at Lefka Ori)
• 2 balconies
• Underground garage
• Storage / Cellar
• Boiler room
• Private garden
• Green roof (optional)
• Small swimming pool (optional)
- Ground floor 68m2.
On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen featuring a dining room with cosy fireplace and access to the beautiful veranda and the garden area. One nice bedroom is found with its own balcony to enjoy a cool drink under the hot sun as well as one bathroom.
- First level 34m2.
Via internal stairs, one is lead to the large veranda of 20m² at the first level with absolutely breathtaking uninterrupted views of the “Lefka Ori” mountains, offering peace of mind and unforgettable moments. On this level there is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom for privacy, dressing room for convenient storage space and a balcony to enjoy the spare time.
- Sub level 68m2.
The sub level is elevated 1 meter above ground, and one can find an additional room (playroom), which can be used as a guest house as it has its own bathroom or as an extra bedroom for a large family if needed. On this level there are the auxiliary facilities of the house, like the parking space and the boiler room as well as a small storage room that can be also used as a cellar.
- PossibilitiesThere is the possibility of an extra bedroom on the first level (14,5m²) with a simultaneous change at the position of the bathroom and the dressing room so that the bathroom serves both bedrooms. It is also possible to extend the garden for 20m² and to construct a small swimming pool in the garden area if wanted.
- View of Lefka Ori
- Additional 3D
- All of thecontent featured or displayed on this page, including, but not limited tophotographs, drawings, images, graphics, and the exclusive property of PantelisTheodorakis. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display,reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell ormake any other use of any of the content.