- London Calling
London calling, yeah, I was there, too
An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!
London calling at the top of the dial
After all this, won't you give me a smile?
- In this cover you can find:
- Strong reference to the controversial Olympic logo, the cutouts, broken angles and the pink - blue orientated color scheme.
- Subtle reference to the city, aimed to travelers, showing some key places without being too obvious.
- The guy is on fire! Indirect olympic flame reference.
- A graphic system which can be used in ANY size. The runner and the map are made in vectors, so you can print a billboard out of it if you want.
- If the dive looks spectacularly difficult, the diver is probably not at the top of his or her game. The best make the toughest dives look easy. As a rule of thumb, the simpler a dive looks when executed, the higher the score. From a technical standpoint, divers need to finish high above water so they have a lot of drop time.
3rd place. Jovoto community rating.
8th place. Jovoto communtiy rating.