- Logo Collection
Logo's designed from 2009-2010
- Client: 198 events (a design studio focusing on designing events)
Concept: The main idea behind the logo was to turn "198" into an event in itself. The swirling colors and form represent movement, excitement, and a bokeh of lights.
- Client: DCHC
Concept: The main idea was to show the strong bond of families and their supportive nature; Three people holding hands, each supporting the other through life's difficult journey, and pulling the other towards a brighter future full of hope and opportunity. The result is a logo that conveys strong energetic emotions that suppress the feeling of helplessness of those who seek support from the center.
- Client : AlJaber (souvenir shop)
Concept: Turning the logo into a treasury in which valuable pieces of souvenirs are collected. The concept enforces the idea that souvenirs are not only important pieces of memories, but valuable and precious as well.
- Logo proposal for Masdar; an environmental city that harness it's own energy source.
Designed as a proposal only as an intern at Young Team and Rubicam in 2009.
- logo for AlGurg consultants specializing in architecture. Strong yet flexible.
- proposal only/ a landscape design company
- personal logo design
- alia almalik