- LIVE WITH LESSPoster contest
- Entry for the contest “Poster heroes” (www.posterheroes.org) with the aim of sensibilizing people’s culture on earth’s limited resources. Giving the advice that living with less stuff can be better for us and for the planet, the designer also partecipates in this mood erasing all the irrelavant stuff from his message, leaving the nude letters with a strong communication effect.
Selected as one of the 30 winners between 1008 entries.
- Exhibition in MexicoThanks to a collaboration between PLUG and MODI (Museum Occidental de Diseño) the posters that won the second edition of Posterheroes will be exposed in an exhibition in the Guadalajara MODI headquarter.The Museum Occidental de Diseño is an association founded in Mexico in Guadalajara. It aims at creating a space for discussion and sharing experiences and knowledge about graphic design. A space where artists, professionals and students with their works try to raise people's awareness on issues of a social nature.
The exhibition will begin on September 7th 2012 at 8pm (GMT -6)
- Exhibition in Turin city centrePiazza Carlo Alberto, 11th April - 5th May 2013
- Pubblic presentationExplaining my poster at Biennale Democrazia, a cultural event sponsored by the City of Turin, which reaches its third edition in 2013 and has set itself the priority task of training and disseminating a culture of democracy that willresult in democratic practice.