- This is a project I put together for my coworker's girlfriend, who has a strong passion in baking cupcakes of all kinds and flavors. She is just starting out and wanted to make a small side business out of this passion. I created the logo and will help put some design flair on the website soon. Enjoy :)
- At first, the company was going to be named "The Little Cake Baker... best cupcakes in Wichita."
- But after some thought, she may move outside of wichita and could end up expanding so then came up with "Little Cake Bakery." First rendition has logo text inside the container.
- Instead of having text stay inside the container, tried a version where it busts out of the circle.
- Preferred the larger text, but then played with applying a different background color.
- The color orange was added in as an option for the color palette she liked.
- In the end, the blue background and larger logo text won her over and will soon be applied to the website, packaging and much more.
The website is still in the works but should be polished within the next few weeks.