- Life in my Shoes
Branding and website design/development
- Life in my Shoes is Body & Soul’s pioneering and powerful multi-platform campaign that challenges the fear and misunderstanding surrounding HIV in the UK. At its heart, the campaign seeks to promote empathy through creative mediums that build understanding of what life is like in someone else’s shoes.
- Website design
- The website design made full use of the brand development we created while also making full use of JQuery page transitions, dynamic reordering grid, custom horizontal slider and full parallax page.
- The website was optimised for smaller browsers and mobile devices
- The video below shows the full page paralax effect created for the 'About us' section: http://lifeinmyshoes.org/about-us/
- Brand development
- The 'Life in My Shoes' brand expanded and developed by Traffic Digital, making full use of photography by Rankin. The typographic treatment of the visual brand language was given a more grown up, fashion conscious and elegant twist. Hand drawn illustration was introduced to add edge and life to the brand visuals used throughout the site and in promotional video content.