- The Playship
The Package going out of this World
- The pack Playship lives of its color, shape and concept. It´s not a simples packaging, it´s also a toy, it´s a "must have" for children and their parents.
Besides, it has another functiionality, it´s a backpack, that allows the visibility, reuse and transport of not just the bricks...
- It shouts on the store. The Playship leads children to create a world of fantasy and imagination.
“- I will take this home, no matter what.” Parents and kids will fall in love and talk about it.
The qr code is a feature that allows the consumer to see the rocket video, making the experience different and remarkable.
- Should be made of Bioplastic. Bioplastics are a form of plastics derived from renewable biomass sources, rather than fossil-fuel plastics which are derived from petroleum.
- The wings are uneven, they can be stacked and balanced intelligently allowing its permanent storage and stackability. Just like in LEGO, on the bottom of the thrusters we can find a circle that will help to connect to the secondary packaging and maintain stability on the transportation.
- The secondary packaging has an additional interior part that helps to maintain stability on the transportation. The interior of the secondary packaging is made from molded cellulose that are made from recycled materials, which satisfies the requirements of the packaging industry and also helps the environment. I think the LEGO pack can be transported in the most efficient way.