- Customer: Leger Uten Grenser/Doctors without borders
Actual mission - Advertising campaign
Title: "You can do something heroic - it's easy"
Target: Men and women between 20 - 35 years
"Make an advertising campaign for their Facebook fans.
The main object is to get people to donate money and at the same time entertain them."
We wanted to do something different for DWB - something that distinguishes them from all the other charities and their advertising campaigns. Our message is that it's easy to help - you're only a keystroke away from doing something heroic. The campaign is sure to get a lot of press, and it's also very entertaining. It is different, but we think it will liked by the target group.
Movie: Benjamin LangelandPhoto: Andreas Roksvåg
My role: Project manager/AD/Graphic Designer
- CommercialTo start off our campaign we made a commercial that shows us exactly how easy it is to be a hero.
- Print ad and posterThis poster summarizes the overall message. The text says: "Ole is a hero. Many heroic deeds require little, but save many. You're only a keystroke away. www.heltedad.no"
- Facebook pageThis is a suggestion on how to show off the campaign on Facebook. Also, there's a link to the commercial and the "viral game" that is our Facebook campaign.
- "Viral game"/www.heltedaad.noThe object here is to see yourself do a heroic deed. You go to the page "heltedaad.no", upload your face on a body, choose which deed you want to do - and then watch yourself doing it. The catch here is that only one of the four deeds is "the right one". The three other ones are humorously portrayed and exaggerated situations that you would think is a "typical heroic deed". We want people to laugh, but still understand the very easy message - that donating is a heroic thing to do, and also very easy.
- Facebook badgeWhen you've completed the heroic deed, you get a badge for your cover photo. This way you can show others that you're a hero. There are two different badges - one for the informational heros and one for the donation heros.