- Ladehammerfestivalen 2011
- I won a competition at school for designing the logo and profile for a music festival called Ladehammerfestivalen. It is a non-profit festival located on top of a hill by the fjord in Trondheim, Norway. The hill top is called "Ladehammeren", and there is a war monument looking like a hammer there (Lade-hammer).
The festival had its first appearance in 2010 and was started by a group of friends.
These are the promotional elements I did for the festival.
- Main logo
- Battle of the Bands semi finals poster.
- Battle of the Bands finals poster.
- Festival flyer.
- Festival poster.
- Festival program.
- Two t-shirt designs I did for them, but which were not produced.
The designs are woodcut.