- GIRL FRIDAY
- The logo needed to be fun and quirky designed for a a Virtual Assistant/Communications Consultant. The logo should be based on the idea of a 'Girl Friday' ( Peggy Olsen style)www.girlfridaycommunications.co.uk
- FREAKY SAINT.COM
- The logo proposal designed for an Internet/Software company. The brief was to create a character logo with a graphically cool saint operating laptop (using the saints symbolic to India like Yogis or Yoga Gurus from India)
- ABERDEEN SWORDSMANSHIP GROUP LOGO
Old logotype Re-Branding
- I worked for re-branding of Aberdeen Swordsmanship Group. My task was to come up with a bold logo which could substitute old one and would look more modern yet with historical reference and sword fighting theme.
By exploring different sides of swordsmanship and Aberdeen I came up with several suggestions including sword-tongued red leopard which has a reference to Aberdeen heraldry, silver sword-horned unicorn which represents Scotland and Aberdeen together, a lion which stands for audacity and is a very popular in use by swordsmanship and Kelly’s Cat, a face of Aberdeen. By the end of the project client has chosen Kelly’s cat due its strong reference to Aberdeen.
- The Borders Sculpture Park
- "The Borders Sculpture Park is currently in the early stages of development. It will be based in the grounds of Mellerstain House in the Scottish borders, described by the Telegraph as one of Britain’s ten best stately homes."
- Aberdeen Festival of Light