Kozycakes is a self initiated project for a ficitional brand that offers a great variety of cupcakes and cakes. Kozy is a word game with cozy and Kozari that is my surname. Thank you Vassia Kalozoumi, Dimitris Anapliotis, Tind Silkscreen, Panos Papanagiotou, Babis Manologlou and Sotiris Danigelis for helping me out with the the name of the brand.The concept was to make a logo that reflects the delicious and tasty cupcakes the brand offers. The logo is based on the cupcake glaze topping and frosting.
- The font used for Kozycakes is Nexa Light.
- The above single cupcake packaging proposal was rejected due to high c. Therefore, I seeked for a sustainable and eonomic solution such as the more traditional rubber stamp and the craft paper-recycled paper bags and boxes.
- I decided that Ι wanted to make a rubber stamp for the logo in order to underline the handame process not only of the cupcake baking but also for the packaging it self. The bags are made of craft ecologic paper,
the boxes are recyclable and the logo can be stamped on almost every surface of the packaging.
I used purple ink because it suited the cupcake concept and I wanted to avoid the classic blue, black and red ink that is more common in rubber stamp printing.
- 2 cupcake box
- Kozycakes logo stamped on the box top.
- 25 cupcake box
- Thanks Tommaso Taraschi for your help on the brainstorming and logo design process of the logo! :)