- Kikori Jeanswear
- Brand creation for a super-premium, specialist jeans brand. The brand is centred around the Kikori character,
the Japanese Lumber-jack, and the world in which he inhabits, the Kikori Tree.
- Within the graphic tree exists the wondrous Kikori tree-scape which draws the viewer to further explore each inner realm. These represent each Kikori sub-brand product by using crops of the tree-scape over the sub brand product cards and also within the website navigation.
- The wrapping paper is peeled back to expose the pine wood packaging.
- The cutting of wood is played out as a broader theme on both the physical an graphic forms of packaging, print and digital mediums that span the brand collateral.
- The packaging is finely crafted from various aged pine woods. Their completely asymmetric form bestows not only the single object with the effect of being an arbitrarily chopped piece of wood, it also bestows the objects as a collective the effect of being many pieces of chopped wood all differing in form.
- Anti-clockwise starting top right: Sub-brand/product tag. Pocket tag (closed and open). Jeans brand label
with pocket and brand tags.
- Thewebsite loading intro features the Kikori cutting through the users? previous web page until the home
page is fully visible.
- The needle and thread allow the user to navigate freely back and forth through the Kikori tree-scape
and explore the various Kikori products available on the website.
- Copyright 2003 Ben Cox