- Kids Go Virtual
School Should be This Cool
- Kids Go Virtual was conceived in 2010 as a virtual world targeting K-12 students, offering a revolutionary online world that globalizes K-12 education access, motivates students to love and engage edutaining learning, and enhances real-world classroom opportunities with localized curriculum, global adventures, challenges, social networking, real-world media, in-world shop and rewards for leadership, character, leadership, responsibility and citizenship.
What if students/teachers/administrators could ...
- Choose/become someone of another culture, body type/ability, job, and walk in their shoes?
- Access friends, real-world media and school?
- Travel the surfaces of a dodecahedron?
- Be challenged within a silicon chip?
- Lead teams through a Stone Age Egyptian village?
- Recognize nature and communication patterns?
- Discover world language common threads?
What if schools could ...
- Create their own virtual campus worlds and classrooms?
- Use their social intranet to vote on issues, raise money, activate volunteers?
- Offer virtual participation in real-world classrooms, from anywhere?