- Keynote Presentations 2011 - 2012
Created using Photoshop and Illustratorand animated in Power Point and Keynote.
These are snippets and not the full presentations
- Fair Cape Dairy
Created for CEO Melt Loubser. Detailing the story of the businesses success and some of the hard lessons learnt along the way. Presented to a select group of business people during a charity event.
- Starting out as wood shop fitters over 50 years ago, PAV have grown to become one of South Africa's largest and most influential shop fitters. They were the first to bring innovations like ATM's and self service retail stores to the South African market.
- Business Presentation Group
- Business Presentation Group are a communication skills development company.Their credentials pitch details why developing business communication skills is so vitalfor any business person and how their services aim to develop these skills.www.bpg.co.za
Customer service training
- This animation below wasn't part of the brief but I felt they could use a looping animation as people entered the venue. Whipped it up quickly in After Effects.
- The idea was to create a visual metaphor for all the customer service actions that an employee would engage in. Seeing as they are a construction supplies company the idea was to use a tool box filled with "tools" that could be used to improve their service and offer a complete experience. The torch or flashlight being one example... of asking the right questions by "shining light on the customers needs".
- At the end of each section there was a listening exercise with an audio recording as an example of using this "tool" correctly or missing the opportunity. The delegates had the opportunity to vote wether they felt it was a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" customer interaction.
- BMG BeltingConveyor belts for the mining and packaging industrySales and training presentation
- SAMPROState of the industry