- Howen - McBride Wedding Website & Save the DateSee more at Jesskempis.me
- As I’ve mentioned before, ’tis the season for marriage! This past May, two of my nearest and dearest friends tied the knot. I haven’t anticipated summer like this since I was a 4th grader. I had the privilege of working with both Josh and Jes on their save the dates and website.
There’s more around the corner (a secondary engagement site and the letter-pressed invite I worked on with MLE) but in the mean time, I thought I’d share the first few things I’ve completed for this exciting occasion.
- First off the seal. Josh & Jes wanted to incorporate three things into their seal. A tree, the equilibrium symbol, and the image of two people holding hands (which is from the seal Tyler & I used in our wedding!). I had created a few fun things for their engagement including a “Isle of Ewe” (say it out loud) button and some stationary for Josh’s letter writing. So we decided to use the shape from that logo in the wedding seal. Once we finalized this seal – it was on to the website!I threw out a few options before we decided on the final direction.
- Here's the final result. You can check out the live site here.
- Then we were on to the save the date cards. Josh & Jes sent these out to all of the invitee’s about a month ago. They are a fun teaser of what's to come!