- From Montego Bay
to Westmoreland and Whitehouse
When I first touched down in Jamaica, I made my stay at the Sunset Resort. A few days later made my journey out to see my parents in Whitehouse. From there they took me to the lil' plantation they have just started. This is just a look thru the small and short journey.
- Sunset Beach Resort
- Montego Bay
- Granny's house in Darliston.
- This man is was 109 when I went to see him and recently passed away at 110 years of age. Rest in Peace Mas' Allan. Sept 2010
- Outdoor Paint and Bodyshop
- Outdoor Barbershop
- When driving thru the hills and mountains, rides are a given when walking on foot!
- The Pasture where my father keeps his livestock