- Jae Murphy Photography
- Logo and Corporate Identity Design
- This is exploration of typography. It reads Jae Murphy, with "phi" being a greek letter. Letters are are formed in shape of hand holding a photo camera.
- Logo mark shows letters J, M, old photo camera and tripod in negative space.
I remember seeing some documentary where (in old days) photographer had big tripod so he had to climb on little few steps to take a picture. So from "Jae Murphy Photography" I formed 3 steps, to make it look as part of the whole scene.
- Through Corporate Identity design I developed the negative space idea from the logo. It adds a new dimension to every item and makes the slogan "An Uncommon View of the Commonplace" stand true.
- Thank you for watching, commenting and appreciating!