- JAMIE MITCHELL 10X CHAMPION
australian waterman jamie mitchell became the 10x world champion, winning the hawaiian molokai to oahu paddleboard race 10 consecutive years. for his tenth consecutive win, mitchell paddled the 32 mile "channel of bones" in 4 hours and 40 minutes.campaign included apparel, print advertising, and online advertising.illustrations: quiksilver art departmentphotos: © quiksilver
- photos from the 32 mile race from molokai to oahu.
- inspiration tears for the JM10 logo.
- grey & orange logo was designed for mainstream audiences using the quiksilver waterman collection color pallete. the green & yellow logo was designed for endemic audiences using the national australian colors.
- endemic print advertising.
- JM10 apparel.
- jamie mitchell's wife wearing the aussie hat, while 10x asp surfing champ kelly slater wears the black hat.