- Illustration & Literature Workshop
- This year I took a workshop about Illustration & Literature. I have illustration duties every week, so I was able to create a lot of illustrations with a common leitmotif: Literature.
Michel Faber (born 13 April 1960) is a Dutch-born writer of fiction, with his amazing book The Crimson Petal and the White (2002).Technique: Mixed Media (Watercolor and Digital).
- Reference:Augusto Monterroso Bonilla (December 21, 1921 - February 7, 2003) was a Guatemalan writer, with his tale The Dinosaur, the shortest tale in spanish."On waking, the dinosaur was still there."Technique: Mixed Media (Collage, Acrylics, Digital)
Reference:Little Red Riding Hood, also known as Little Red Cap, is a French fairy tale about a young girl and a Big Bad Wolf. The story has been changed considerably in its history and subject to numerous modern adaptations and readings (Wikipedia)Technique: Mixed Media (Colored pencils, Collage, Digital).
- Small Book of the OppositesThis is my creation.Technique: Mixed media (Collage, Colored pencils and Digital).And my own handwriting/lettering.
- Reference:A legend: The Eskimos have a story of an aged women abandoned and forced to survive in the cold. She turned into a wolf to do so.http://www.mnforsustain.org/wolf_meaning_wolf.htmTechnique: Mixed Media (Acrylics and Digital).
- Reference:A tale: How Rabbit Fooled Wolf by Baron Munchausen (The Adventures of Baron Munchausen) http://www.wolfcountry.net/information/myth_stories/rabbitfooledwolf.htmlTechnique: Mixed Media (Acrylics and digital).
- BioMy bio in five steps.1. Origins.2. Dreamer.3. Ecuador.4. Murcia.5. Sometimes lost in the deep.Technique: Mixed Media (Collage, China Ink and Digital).