- Identity Series
- This is Red - Pittsburgh, PAThe following concepts were completed for This is Red Agency. The identity was for an upcoming server application. The objective was to showcase the application qualities of smart, fast, and reliable.
- Pittsburgh Area Jewish Committee - Pittsburgh, PAThis logo was a pro-bono project for a PAJC series called Harmony 4 Humanity. The month long event was an open mic session across local Pittsburgh venues to promote music and poetry from cultures outside Judaism. The concept showcases both the music and writing and how they coexist together.
- Standing Stone Coffee Company - Huntingdon, PaThe following identity was completed as an academic project for an upcoming local coffee company. Throughout the semester we work together with the owners of Standing Stone towards developing their brand. The final select concept displayed latte art of a growing coffee plant to showcase their environmental side of the company.
- Food Photography Blog - Pittsburgh, PaThis logo was completed as a new logo for his educational food photography blog. The blog offers a series of tips and tutorials on how to set up your studio to photography food. The concept was to tie education, photography, and food.
- Rejuvitrition - Pittsburgh, PAThe following identity concepts was presented to Rejuvitrition. The objective was to showcase vibrant colors with incorporating a food in how we eat.