- The first time I was "confronted" with Iceland, it was in 2005 in college. When I started my degree in graphic design, We had to dip the name of a country at random from a bowl and we had to produce various project related to that country during the session.
I got Iceland...
- It took me just 10 minutes of Internet research to literally fall in love with Iceland. Iceland has become my favorite country at this moment! I immediately noticed how unique that country is.
Then, i realised my dream this year in june and july, I visited Iceland with my girlfriend for 10 days; days that I will never forget. Iceland is honestly the most beautiful and amazing thing I ever saw in my entire life. I took about 3,000 pictures to remember every part of what I was witnessing.
- The history of Icelandic people, the way they are living today, the respect they have for the environement and the love they got for their own country is very touching for me. I think Icelandic people are unique and I think everyone should be inspired by them.
- But the thing I will be forever grateful towards Iceland is how it teached me how to admire the beauty of the nature that is surrounding us. Since I’am back from Iceland, I watch at the sky everyday and think of Iceland, and I tell myself how beautiful the planet Earth is.
- I know I will visit you again, Iceland. I must. You are now part of me, for ever and I know you will inspire me as long as I will live.
- The way I feel about Iceland is indescribable... It’s in my head and my heart, no words can really explain it.