- IN.DE is a Research Project for French sporting goods retailer Oxylane (Decathlon) based in Lille, France.
India's cultures, sports, innovations & design were the main subjects of interest.The research that was conducted in India was eventually analysed, visualized & structured into a set of books, designed as tool kits to provide an introduction to the country. To assist the analysis, we carried out a number of creativity sessions with various Oxylane brands to share the research. The IN.de boxes were eventually made in 50 copies & distributed to each of Oxylane's passion & component brands. The details of this project remain confidential.
- IN.de Book_The introduction to the project, what happened backstage & how to use the toolkit.
- Culture Book_ Explains in details India's various faces & cultures also, it's views on sports & designs.
- Creativity Book_ It shares all the various creativity sessions carried out in India, from colour explorations to product concepts & various specific research subjects that brands had asked for.
- Aroma Box_ This mini book was designed with the sole purpose of explaining the odd contents of the aroma box.
Duration : Mar - Aug 2011
Location : Lille, France
Company: Oxylane Group (Decathlon)
Project Team :
Elisa Padrón Olivé, Advanced Designer & Prianjali Kapur, Advanced Design Intern, Oxylane Innovation Hub
Vincent Leenhardt, Innovation Director, Oxylane Group