- Through the streets of Colombo, Dhaka, Lahore and Mumbai, Indireads' novels take you by the hand and lead you through trials, tribulations and struggles to that special someone who takes your breath away.
With Indireads, you find a partner, lover and soul mate that understands you, speaks your language and ignites your passion. - INDIREADS
INDIREADS (previously called Indirom) is an online book serivce which aims to promote South Asian romance novels and bring them to the readers in a unique manner. These stories are written by South Asian writers who give an insight into the world of "desis" and is an interesting take on the Indian, Pakistani, Bengladeshi and SriLankan culture and traditions.I have designed covers for some of the stories. This is one of the most interesting projects I have done so far.Indireads Website links: www.indireads.com/Indireads Facebook page: www.facebook.com/indireadsbooksIndireads Twitter page: www.twitter.com/Indireads
- AGAINST ALL ODDS- JAZZ SINGH
- BOOK ADAPTATION
- On a wet rainy night, Sanjana slips, and is almost run over by Abhimanyu. Arrogant and unforgiving, he assumes the worst of her. Headstrong and independent, she refuses his help, and hopes never to set eyes on him ever again.However, fate has other plans for the two of them and they meet again, and yet again. The rich successful businessman and small-town girl struggling to make it, strike up an unlikely friendship, which slowly turns into love. However the fairytale is short-lived. They come from different worlds and Abhimanyu’s mother makes it Swarovski crystal clear that Sanjana has no place in her son’s life. The two break apart until their worlds collide yet again. Another accident, in another time and place.Will they come together this time…against all odds?
POETRY AUR PYAR- ROOPA MEMON
- BOOK ADAPTATION
- College beauty Arundhati Basu would rather stick her head in the proverbial oven than host this year’s Founder’s Day event with tongue-tied nerd, Nikhil Menon. Desperate to woo Arundhati, the girl of his dreams, Nikhil turns to his cool granny with her bag of funky tricks and treats. Along with his shayarana andaz, it works like a charm. Arundhati and Nikhil hang out together and do each other a world of good. Pretentious Arundhati gets a thumping dose of reality, along with platefuls of panipuri and Rajnikantmovies. Self-conscious Nikhil gets a much needed confidence boost and makeover.The only kabab mein hadi is the brilliant but elusive campus poet D.G. Beckett that Arundhati thinks she is in love with. Will Arundhati choose Pyar or Poetry and how will Nikhil tell her he is both?
- PASSIONATE PEN- DEDUNU DISSANAYAKE
- Dinuka loves her work at the Daily Guardian, and has all the instincts of a good journalist. But the attractive reporter is all at sea when it comes to men and their mysterious ways.Her neighbor Himath, the man she has been in love with since childhood, doesn’t seem to have noticed that she has matured into a beautiful, desirable young woman. Asela, her married boss has certainly noticed, and professes love for her; but is he after her heart or her body?In the office or out chasing assignments, Dinuka navigates the world of men and learns about life, love and her own desires. Can she script her own love story, or is she destined only to report from the sidelines?