- I L O V E S H O E SIdentity and webdesignPeople love shoes, many shoes. They like buy new models, collect them, care about it. If there is a lot of shoes you need a place where you can keep all of them. The best decision is shoe shelf, which includes many sections for any items. This symbol was used for logo of I LOVE SHOES store.
- L O G O T Y P ELike the shelves can be different and the logo has some variations. It has a mathematical proportions and that’s why it’s easy transformable.
- C O L O R SWhite, yellow and brown color palette creates feeling of comfort and easiness with a little touch of luxury.
- C A R D S H O L D E RFor corporate cards there were made holders in the shape of shoes. They would be used
in store cash zone.
- B U S I N E S S C A R D SWhite personal business cards (600 g/m2) were embossed over the silk printed text to create imitation
of the shoe shelf sections. For corporate cards we used chocolate and mustard Murillo Paper (260 gsm).
- W E B S I T EWebsite design continues identity style. It keeps impression of purity because of new layoutand color scheme.
T E A M :
art-director — Pavel Emelyanov
designer — Valeriy Golubzov
webdesign — Pavel Emelyanov
photo set — Pavel Emelyanov
manager — Denis Gluschenko
visualization — Maria Sinutina
photographer — Anatoly Vasilievlogo animation — Dmitriy Golubevskiy
print materials — F61 work room