- Horror + Comedy Movie Poster
How much of a difference does type make?
- For this project, we had to choose either a horror or comedy film, and create two posters–one as its original genre, and the other with its genre flip-flopped. The restrictions were:
- 2-color, 9" x 12" document (and must use same colors for each poster)
- 80% emphasis on typography
- Illustration can only change position (no styling changes)
I chose the classic Alfred Hitchcock film, The Birds (one of the only horror movies that I can actually sit through, as well as one of the first I ever watched).