There you have it, another billion results on Google. Where did they come from?
Use Hitsplitter to splice and dice Google search results:
- Find out where Amos Lee or Noam Chomsky are most popular.
- Check where in the world your company or brand name occurs most.
- View the relative popularity
of your name, brand
or favourite band.
- See in what countries your work is still unknown.
- Create your own web popularity graph or web world map.
Made for journalists, brand watchers,marketers, linguists, etymologists,cybergeographists and other curious folks.