Proposal for a Highrise and Mixed Used Building, Tokyo
- The shapes of the streets affect and define the circulation and the areas inside the building.
Similiar to the urban fabric of Tokyo the highrise complex commands a variety of public spaces for different needs and different levels of density...
- 'Written' Siteplan
- Frequency and flow of movement through the streets and the buildingBase for manifestation of the circulation area
- Civic Space
- 'Intern Street Layout'---Circulation
- Diagrammatic Sections
- Longitudinal Section---Close Up
- Possible Variations of Civic Space
- Possible Variations of Civic Space---Close Up
- Cross---Section---Close Up