- Hewitt Associates (Aon)
Workplace program summary, construction pricing and building testfits
- The combination of two Human Resource organizations (Hewitt Associates and Northern Trust) in Atlanta, Ga., was the prime motivation behind the development of this space program. The two companies, each with separate offices were to combine in new office space in the North Perimeter market.
This space programming engagement involved:
- Existing floor plan analysis and measurement.
- Analysis of open vs. closed environments.
- Interviews with department leaders.
- Work behavior Observations.
- "Work Tile" engagement and evaluation.
- Preliminary construction cost analysis.
- Test fits in three target buildings.
- Analysis of test fit effectiveness.