- Sunglasses Heritage Collection
Polaroid Best Under the Sun
- Many people have said "Explore the past to understand the present and shape the future" So this is my vision of history design through the transparency of sunglasses lenses. Fashion trends, furniture designs, political and historical facts, movie icons, music styles and many other personal interpretations, give life to these statement accessories.
Collection of eight sunglasses with heritage inspiration, from the 30's until today, designed for Polaroid Sunglasses contest.Do you like it? You can vote for my designs POLAROID WEBSITE
- GINGERDecade of the 30'sGlamorous Hollywood actresses meet geometric architecture with a twist of modernity.If you like my design vote HERE and Polaroid Sunglasses will manufacture it!
- BIKINIDecade of the 40'sLuxury aviators, because it was a time of crisis and war but ladies never lost glamour, it was the moment to draw nylon stockings on the delicate legs and make little, but flirty, wavy hairstyles.If you like my design vote HERE and Polaroid Sunglasses will manufacture it!
- DOLLDecade of the 50'sPerfect women, dream families, it looks kind of boring but wait, perhaps a little bit hidden we can find the pink fun accompanied with some other unexpected details.
- BARBARELLADecade of the 60'sWhat is the result of the mix between Earo Aarnio´s furniture, the space race and model Veruschka? We obtain a fabulous sophisticated sunglasses with a touch of wildness.
- GATSBYDecade of the 70's
70's the power of glitter, with Ziggy Stardust an Freddie Mercury as main inspirations.
- SEOULDecade of the 80's
Strong shapes, vibrant colors and powerful structured dresses.
- POPDecade of the 90's
For me the nineties was a decade of nostalgia, every wanted to give a new twist to old styles, so mix and match: take classics fifties and oversized sixties, then combine with a new refined style.
Cool and chic defines the last decade, like these lenses that become a stylish statement accessorie.
If you like my design vote HERE and Polaroid Sunglasses will manufacture it.