- Roots Canada
Font development+poster concept
- These are roman letters I designed after I was inspired to do 2012 poster, however I gave up on that idea and decided to implement them in Roots Canada poster.Will do full coverage on this font (December Heavy Display) in my next post.
- 2012 in Words
Inspired by McDonalds and Ford logos.
- Original idea.
- Moving the scanned image over to Illustrator and outline the lines.
- As you can see, I had to adjust each line manually.
- Print on a crappy paper. The print shop at my school is expensive...
- Toronto Ukrainian Festival Poster Submission
*Did it for the contest and did not win. Eh. well, at least it was a good practice.
- Other posters
was bored with previous version of the poster and decided to change some things-added patterns.
- Inspirational poster - 20 Million (20Mil). Did this to help me stay motivated and make the 20 million dollars.
- Revised version of "2012 in Words" poster, will give more review later.
- Used Lloyd Serif font that I designed a year ago (amateur font), which is available for free
- Cheers Everyone!
Thanks for watching!