HTC One X from AT&T — Integrated Campaign
- AIGA Member GalleryProject Featured On:AIGA Member Gallery — 3/8/13
- FEATURE FOCUS: Superior sound quality with built in BeatsAudio technology
- HOMEPAGE MARQUEE — 30 Day Post Device Launch with Feature Video
- PRODUCT DETAILS LANDING PAGE — Editorial style key features summary
- ACCESSORY INTEGRATION — Take advantage of cross-sale opportunities with top selling accessoriesExample: Beatbox Portable Speaker is designed to sync perfectly with the HTC One X
- This all connects to related work from other channels and vendors:
- AT&T NETWORK — 'Its What You Do with What We Do' Brand Messaging in Broadcast & Social Media
- HTC COOP BROADCAST ADVERTISING — Produced by HTC, TV media paid for by AT&T.
Supports both 'Amazing Camera' and 'Its What You Do with What We Do' Brand Messages
- FOX PARTNERSHIP — AT&T products and technology are written into the scripts (not just placed in after the fact) for the TV show TOUCH, a recent series created by Tim Kring and starring Kiefer Sutherland. This marketing initiative was inspired by the ideas and commitment the people of AT&T demonstrate every day in driving innovation and striving to make Rethink Possible a reality, not just a tagline.
- Here’s more information about some of the story line innovations featured in the series:AT&T Translator — as featured in “Touch,” where language is no longer a barrierAir Graffiti — leave messages “in the air” and experience augmented realityImage Recognition — two-way communication now possible in digital signage
- TRANSMEDIA — Daybreak was created as an original drama 'webisode' series that spins off from the popular Touch TV series. AT&T and BBDO developed this series with Heroes creator Tim Kring to give our customers a new way to experience our brand and innovation story across multiple layers of media.Learn More