- THE CHALLENGEOn the 2nd july (2013), sound designer Tim Prebble challenged the world for a sound recording competition: the "HISSandaROAR Field Recording Competition".I accepted the challenge and I was suprised to know I was one of the winners!! :)I would love to share with you the sounds I recorded for this competition.Feel free to comment!
- THE RULES
1. Record and submit FIVE SOUNDS – one sound ONLY from each prop
2. The props: An apple, a pencil, a rubber band, a soda can, your hands.
3. Any microphone is allowed.
4. No processing is allowed other than gain.
- HARDWARE & SOFTWARE I used for the recordings.> Audio Interface: Edirol UA-4FX by Roland
> Microphone: NT5 by Rode
> Headphones: AKG K271 MkII> Logic Pro 9
- 1. The sound of the soda can.
(One of the winner sounds in the "soda can" category")
- 2. The sound of the pencil.
- 3. The sound of the rubber band.
- 4. The sound of the apple.
- 5. The sound of my hands.
- Listen to the other winner sounds by the other competitors in the following links! :)SODA CANRUBBER BAND