3 logo suggestions for jovoto NY/H2Overhaul
- I've had the great pleasure working for jovoto NY making a logo for the project H2Overhaul. jovoto wanted three suggestions for a typographical logo. At least one of the suggestions should have the O in H2O shaped like a water drop.
H2Overhaul held a competition on the jovoto platform in October 2011 looking for ideas which explored how new and existing buildings/facilities could use less water, reuse the water they currently use, and capture water to use on-site.
The project was supported by Treehugger and Duke University's Center for Energy Development and the Global Environment (EDGE)
See the exiting submissions for the contest here.
- The first logo suggestion. The logo shapes are inspired by drops and ocean waves and are build over clean circles.
- I've used fresh splashy water colors to create a vivid and positive appearance and combined the blue tones with more dampened light grey shades to balance the over all impression.
- This is the second suggestion for H2Overhaul. A Scandinavian, minimalistic, clean logo based on the font "Hero" by Fontfabric. This is a really charming, likable font! I've downloaded it a while ago, but haven't really had the job that fitted the font before now. I like the way it's rounded and soft and still kept stylish and slightly uptight.
Hero is a free font you can download at Fonfabrics website.
- The third suggestion for H2Overhoaul. I've tried a fresh and young style here. Who says "green tech" can't be funky?!I've designed the letters specific for this logo.
- Inspiration for colors and style
- Greyscale versions of the logo
- Color versions of the logo