- This is my term project @ BHSAD Visual Communications.
Green LAB is a restaurant, laboratory, and a shop.
Vegetables, fruits, and herbs are grown at the restaurant and customers can choose the ingredients for their dish themselves.
- Identity is based on green dots. The grid symbolizes the order. Each dot is unique and of irregular shape which shows that they are not man-made but created by Nature.
- When you buy something at the shop your bag or box is tagged with a label on which your purchase is marked with a sticker.
- Loyalty card for customers. For each purchase sticker you get a matching sticker on your card.
- Interactive menu. You drag your favorite ingredients on to the plate and the system generates a selection of menu items for you to choose.
- Fuits & vegetables illustrations by Katya Berezina.
- Icons and Apéritif font.
- Work in progress)