- Graphic Design 1st yr.
Work from my first year of Graphic Design
- Lilydale turkey Rendering
- First year was mostly all marker renderings Above: A Lilydale rendering; I was given an ad to copy using markersBelow: Reference sheet with Black & White/ Colour thumbnails
- Fashion Marker Rendering
- Above: Final PieceBelow: Left/Reference Right/Roughs&Thumbnails After practicing marking up the hand-out, I was to findmy own reference and use it to create my final piece
- Car Marker RenderingFind reference of a car and complete a mark rendering of it.
- Practice Renderings A page of practice renderings to final pieces
- Road Sign AlternativesFrom a list of categories I was to select 3 objects & create traditional road signs
- Negative & Positive Designs Realism & Abstraction
- Pastels I was given three still life photos to recreate with pastels
- Layouts While using markers, I was to take reference (to the left, and on top) and render both my own layout and the reference given
- TypographyThe first thing I did in typography
- Above: I was to pick a word, of my choosing and replace one letter with a image that ties into the the words meaning
- Above:Using reference create a piece using letters, some lines were accepted. Below:Roughs of the above project.
- To design a piece that displays the meaning behind a given list of words
- Digital Work
Below: Is a poster created for Art History, the objective was to design a poster in the styling of one of the art eras. Left: the original posterRight: redesign after 2nd year.
- Above: A label design created for my Illustrator class
- Of course there's a lot more, so I'll add them as I come across them. I hope enjoyed my work and dont forget to comment and appreciate! :)