- GottaBeMobileIndustry: Internet
GottaBeMobile.com is a mobile news and reviews site that serves more than 3 million visitors per month. They primarily focus on smartphones and tablets that run iOS or Android. They also cover U.S. wireless carrier news and mobile apps.
- The logo will primarily be used at GottaBeMobile.com, but we also need to be able to use it on t-shirts, business cards, print materials (brochures, article reprints, ads, etc.). The logo must be reversible so we can use it on both light/dark backgrounds.
- The logo should make people think 'mobile tech', but we do NOT want to use a particular phone (iPhone, HTC EVO, etc.) or computer as the focal point of the logo. If a device is used, it needs to be abstract.
- Most of our readers are in the U.S., but we do have a global audience. The logo should be 'approachable' and not designed just for geeks.
- We would like to creatively incorporate mobile signal bars into the design.