- Go Fara
- Go Fara aims to change the typical working day for office staff by encouraging a green commute.
the Go Fara system is targeting major corporations to buy the product in batches. From here they can encourage employees to hire these bicycles for free, to commute back and forth from work. Through a self powered smart card system the employers know who is reducing their carbon footprint and can reward these individuals through a “Green employee of the week” system. This shows a concern to the environment and employees health, all the while building the companies green ethos. In addition employees can share their commutes with friends and colleagues and compete through a social medium.
For some employees commuting by bicycle is out of the question, but through the bicycle we call “Tim’s” dual functionality it transforms into an exercise bike through 5 simple steps. The company can now allow 20 minutes a day for their employee to have a break and become refreshed through a moderate intensity workout, in or outdoors.Through an emotionally unique design and online motivation users will want to be a part of Go Fara.
- Working alongside established Graphic Designer Danielle Gabrielle a brand was established to show the ideas sustainable concept, with an edge of contemporary design.
- Employees can use their smart cards to log on to the "Tim" the bicycle and commute to and from work. Each commute is tracked via GPS and synced to the companies server once the employee returns to the office.
- On average 25% of employees do not live within 30 minutes of work. it's unreasonable to expect them to use the Go Fara commute system. But in order to beat inactivity at work all employees can take 20 minutes exercise if they choose.
This break allows them to become alert and refreshed enabling them to work at a faster pace. The 20 minute break will pay for itself by the end of the day.
- Once the system has been used, employees can log on to their profile through a variety of platforms to see their results. Competing with friends, setting exciting challenges and lots more, in order to reduce their carbon footprint all the while becoming more healthy.
- Targeting of major corporations is essential to make a name for the Go Fara Brand.
- Thanks to