- Glass Works.
- A collection of handmade glass works featuring various techniques such as slumping, enamelling, layering and etching.
The first two pieces are contemporary Sushi dishes the first was hand cut and slumped using a handmade fibre board mould and layer coloured glass.
The second was created using the same techniques and represents various types of Sushi.
- This piece is a photograph shown over three seperate sheets of glass,it was created using powdered enamels. Each one picks out prominant facial features, when placed ontop of eachother they show the image in full. These pieces were designed to be displayed on the wall with a 1cm gap between the sections.
- These three decorational dishes were created as acompliments to "Agamemnons' Chaise Longue" they feature enlarged portions of ancient Greek drawings. These pieces were made using various techniques such as slumping, engraving, enamelling and layering.
- A glass book that encases a page from Hunter S Thompsons' Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The front of the piece and the spine have the title engraved on it and an enamelled illustration from the original book.
- A series of enamelled glass handprints.
- And lastly a decorative shallow dish, each layer of colour was hand cut and fused to the clear glass before being fired and slumped in a plaster mould.