- Maciej Buszewicz, Galleria Anatome Milano
Brand design for Anatome Gallery and the communication for an exhibit about Maciej Buszewitz's work.
- This is my thesis project for my last laboratory at Communication Design faculty at Politecnico di Milano 2010/2011, with professors Francesco E. Guida, Fulvia Bleu and Gianfranco Torri.We imagined to create the communication for a french gallery (Anatome, Paris) moving to Milano. I did the logo for the gallery, then the communication for an exhibit about Maciej Buszewicz, polish graphic designer, Un Sedicesimo, the press kit, promotional posters and postcards.
- 1. LogoThe Gallery Logo was inspired from the lights used in exhibitions to light up the works.So I did an interlacement of the three RGB colors using a different type of line for each one to create an optical effect with moirè pattern (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moir%C3%A9_pattern).
- 2. PosterAfter analysis of the designer, I've made this poster. The concept is referring to the style of Buszewicz, wich use collage, photo, old type to create his works.
- 3. Un sedicesimoThe "Sedicesimo" (http://unsedicesimo.corraini.com/) was related to the poster's idea of create a puppet by merging 3 different parts. It's placed in an envelope made with brown wrapping paper.Leafing the pages you can create different characters by your choice.
- 4. Press kitIn the images you can see how does the presskit works: the content can be pulled out pushing the side.Leaving the papers, the Gallery's Brand comes out on the background.
- 5. Postcard