- Frankenstein's Owl
My first Submission to Threadless.com and my first Print
- The idea came initially from my love of all da Vinci's anatomical drawings with all his little notes and maths. I was trying to imagine what a page or manuscript would contain if there were a secret book of hidden inventions that we hadnt ever seen. This in turn reminded me of Frankenstein and his creation.
- The initial drawing was done on an A2 Sketch book in an assortment of pencils. I then scanned him in and cleaned him up in photoshop.
- Then came the presentation. I took my own photos of textures to use in the background and hand wrote all the measurements and notes using my wacom tablet. This is often my favourite part, telling a story and bringing the work to life.
- For Threadless I offered a selection of t-shirt colours
- And here it is, the design was chosen for print and is available to buy on Threadless.com now on to the next project any ideas?