Logo Design contest
- This project was an entry for a logo design contest on www.Worth1000.com. I did not win the contest, however I was awarded an honorary mention.
Here is a description of the company:
- In this free contest, your task is to design a logo for
FoxStone Home Systems, they sell granite counter-top replacements.
The client is a large company located in Silver Spring, MD. The design will appear on storefront, business cards, all corporate media, clothing and TV commercials.
And the client's requests for the logo design:
- Logos must contain the words "FoxStone". This is not cAsE SeNsItIvE.
- The logo can contain any number of colors.
- Entries may contain gradients.
- The logo style must be modern, fun, memorable and colorful.
- Your logo should represent fun, welcoming, memorable and accessible, yet trustworthy and professional.
- A stone and/or a fox is preferred as a symbol, but not required.
- You may not display presentations of the logo (i.e. business cards, letterhead examples) directly in the image file that you upload as your entry. You may upload these to your media folder and link to them separately from your author comments. If you violate this rule, you risk disqualification.
- Any font may be used. Please upload your font to your corporate files area.
- The logo must vector (.ai or .eps).
- In this free contest, your task is to design a logo for FoxStone Home Systems, they sell granite counter-top replacements.