- I had opportunity to work on medical project. My client wanted to promote his new company and needed some flyers and business cards.
- The first step was to fix the logo. My client bought original project (above) on internet in one of these "24h logo making" company. And as you can see it had some major disadvantages and defects which I had to fix myself:
- retro font which doesn't fit to the logo and company image
- colors and funky gradients which doesn't fit to serious medical company and are hard to reproduce on digital printing and in small sizes
- too small and too thin font used in slogan which would be invisible on smaller products like business card
- lack of visual harmony of the whole signature, to "heavy" right side.
- My reinterpretation was inspired by shape of that green + sign. It curved lines needed corresponding font. I choosed Ubuntu font. Shape of this font was both friendly and confident. It was also quite modern and dynamic. Ubuntu font has very big family with latin extended glyphs and cyrylic, condensed, and few weights of letters. So i didnt have to look for second font, this one fit all my needs, even for Russian version of flyer.
I put the logo on the traditional left side, which creates more balanced feeling with slogan on the right.
Some kerning fixies were needed.
- This is the lighter, vertical version of signature which was used on business card project.
- English version of the flyer.
- Version for Russian market.