Forever Alive campaign is organ donation campaign. The problem:Lack of desire to donate organs
Causesof the problem:· Lackof knowledge
As mentioned before, people are still not well educated about organdonation and have many misconceptions about it.
· Lackof promotions and PSAs
Media coverage on this issue is too week and needs more attention.· Lackof trust in organizations
Some Organ Donation Organizations misuse theircapabilities and deal with the donated organs in inappropriate ways
whichmake people lose trust in those organizations.
People also worry that in case of a medical emergency, the surgeonswon't do their best to save their life if they are registered as organ donors.Solutions:· Educatingpeople about Organs donation
- Holdingconferences and speeches in public places.
- Educatingyoung kids and showing them the pros of donation
- Holdinglectures in universities.
· PromotingOrgans donation and showing its advantages.
· Showingsuccessful stories of organs transplant.
- People get more involved when they see the success of the projectand they become more interested to act towards it.
- Organ donation saves lives and this is a very heartwarming
issues by showing the successful stories people get touched and support it. Targetaudience: Demographics
· Age:18 – 30 year old
· Gender:Male & Female
· Education:High school and higher.
· Raceand Ethnicity: All races and ethnics.
· GeographicLocation: UrbanPsychographics
- Media(TV, radio).
- PrintAdverts (Magazines, Newspaper).
- Relative/ Friends.
- Tohelp society and make the world a better place.