- Flirting with Mars
- Created for the fictional retro indie pop band, Flirting with Mars, the branding represent the band’s energetic tunes. Sharing their past experiences of growing-up in the circus, finding love, and losing love.
- The posters show hints of the couples experiences growing up in the circus. The bright colors and radial designs show the fun-loving spirit of the music.
- The packaging includes an outer sleeve, inner sleeve, one sheet and record.
- To fit with the brand’s bright colors and small, extra details are added to the shirts, like embellished flowers and complimentary colored stitching.
- The website was created to grow the brand and highlight the couples personalities with blog entries and twitter feeds. It also lets fans listen to music, buy merchandise and look up concert dates.