- FUTURIZZONTI FESTIVAL
Shit Surfin' Pioneers
Meet the dirty greatest heros of the first Shit Surfing Day of the History
- LaboratorioMiniera Master class, ispired by the italian director Alessandro D'Alatri, organized a glorious day in which creatives from different fields met each other and enjoyed day-workshops directed by great creative directors, artists and performers.
It was a great occasion to "surf" problems with positive action and to begin to overcome troubles that young people experience in their starting career: zero or almost zero wages, endless stages, unsatisfaction, waste of talent etc.
Instead of complaining they chose to organize a new positive ibridation beetween different creative fields, such as music, design and advertising with the participation of Politecnico di Milano Design Faculty and Franco Mussida (Premiata Fonderia Marconi) and his CPM Music Institute.
The result is a triumph of joy and a day of fresh interdisciplinar worskshops.
Each project leader was photographed by Stefano Bellamoli and celebrated with a glorious gallery of Shit Surfin' Pioneers.
Video and interviews to Alessandro D'Alatri, Pasquale Barbella, Luis Ciccognani and Alice Jasmine Crippa about the first Shit Surfing Day of the History on YOUMARK Network.
- Alessandro D'alatri - Director of Casomai, La Febbre, Sul Mare, Americano Rosso and other great films that inspired FUTURIZZONTI Festival with the expression: "Today a creative has to surf the shit"
- Franco Mussida - The founder of PFM (Premiata Fonderia Marconi) and the founder of CMP Music Institute, the musical soul of FUTURIZZONTI Festival
- Luis Ciccognani - Creative Director of Laboratorio Miniera Master and spiritual guide of Futurizzonti Festival
- Pietro Maestri - Ex Executive Creative Director JWT Italia that directed the workshop: "Re-inventing the soundtrack of popular tv spot to involve a different target"
- Vicky Gitto - Executive Vice President - Group Executive Creative Director Young&Rubicam Brands that directed the workshop: "How to promote young bands like powerful brands, with low budgets"
- Francesco Guerrera - Executive creative director TBWA Italia that directed the workshop: "Great creativity for mass market clients - Mc Donald's case history"
- Fabrizio Russo - Founder and Executive Creative Director of KleinRusso Creative Community that directed the workshop "How sounds a brainstoming? When you translate concepts into music you fertilize them"
- Franco Moretti - ADC*E President that directed the workshop "Using trash media to promote highly useful social causes"
- Pasquale Barbella - Legendary copywriter that directed the workshop "Bothersome but stimulating people" that he defined: "Authorized stalking acts for cultural purposes"
- Marco Maiocchi - Enlightened Professor of Politecnico di Milano and subversive soul of FUTURIZZONTI Festival. He directed the workshop "How to project using human types. Using spare time to project subways so beautiful that you won't go out"
- Massimo Guastini - ACD*I President and Creative Director Cookies Adv that greatly supported FUTURIZZONTI Festival
- The great crew that made FUTURIZZONTI festival possibile: old and young students from Laboratorio Miniera Master: Anayeli Guadarrama, Carlo Scarpati, Lia Paganini, Valentina Villa, Francesca Giambarini, Margherita Baudà, Alberto Agabio, Sonia Serra, Adriano Pacino, Federica Colamaria, Alice Jasmine Crippa, Jessica Ardizzone and Simone Galloni
- Marisa Galbiati - Scientific director of Laboratorio Miniera master and the person who risked to make this happen
- Video Crew that filmed without a halt FUTURIZZONTI Festival: Davide Meraviglia, Fiona Pinto, Jeanet Tello
- Corrado Crisciani and Giovanna Castiglioni - Inspiring heroes for everybody
- Andrea Bressani - FUTURIZZONTI Audio Hero, that suffered of a bad backache only to let everybody enjoy the music and Alice Jasmine Crippa - the one who said "We have to do it!!!" and made FUTURIZZONTI happen
- Omar Crippa - FUTURIZZONTI Interior designer and divine problem solver
- Carmelo, the university porter - the man who allowed FUTURIZZONTI to work at Politecnico di Milano till midnight before the festival. An unrepeatable miracle for Polimi that usually closes at 20.00.
- Livio Riceputi - FUTURIZZONTI Interior Engineer - the man that with great patience realized all FUTURIZZONTI staging
- Mariano Chernicoff - FUTURIZZONTI Interior Engineer, the man that with Paolo Padova and Livio Riceputi said us "No, we can't do that" and then imagined better solutions than ours.
- Stefano Bellamoli - Official Photographer and a great joy for everybody thanks to his method to generate crazy old flavoured photography beetween digital and super-analogical techniques