- We decided the title of the art print we’re working at.
It’ll be called “Flora”, inspired by the Roman goddess of blooming, blossoming and spring.We’ve studied a lot of color overlays for this print, we’ll need to use 10 screens, printing 12 colors.
We obtain more than 15 different chromatic effects.We started with blue shade
- Red. As You can see we’re already obtaining different colors and with 2 screens
- We printed a very strong orange color that, going on red, created some very nice shadows on the body of the mysterious animal on the right of the print.
- Then we had the same good effect with a pink ink on red.
- A yellow and then a gold
- The eight ink we used has been a metallic green.
It went on blue shade and red creating a lot of great effects (like the shadows in the grass and leaves and moss covered trees).
- And the black
- And last touch has been an iridescent blue ink on the water to give an idea of depth to the little lake.